Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's that white stuff?

Hard to believe it was 72 degrees on Saturday, and nice enough to go for a hike. Here was the scene when we woke up this morning. That white stuff isn't just snow - it's icy, slippery, freezing snow.


Mom's boss called her this morning, and told her to hold off coming in to work. Dad got called off his route early, because driving was too bad. So we're just hanging out, staying warm, and watching the news.

I wouldn't even leave the back step to do my business, until mom got firm with me and made me "go". On the other hand, Snap and Puck LOVED the white stuff, and ran around playing. They didn't want to come back in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, we are experiencing the same thing. I am so tired of doing my business in thin nonsense. Our Dad will be home early and probably won't work. But Mom HAS to go in. No excuses.

    ReplyDelete