Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

Can't wait for the bus to get here. 50 degrees at 11:00 last night. Minus 1 (wind chill) at 6 am this morning. Real temp was 17 degrees. Add ice, sleet and snow. You could hear the little slivers of ice hitting the ground.

Mom got me this totally dorky hat to keep me warm. I hate it. She LOVES it. Got it in "my signature color" - red. (I have a red harness and leash.) She says it's because of Valentine's Day, too. Don't care. I hate it.


If your parent wants to torture you with headwear, here's the website: http://www.etsy.com/listing/64856663/custom-snuggly-dog-hat

2 comments:

  1. Love the hat. Mack has one from the same store but it is pointed on top without the pompoms. Your head will stay nice and warm! Mack has learned how to take it quickly....
    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, it's colder in Texas than it is in Virginia! Our Nanna in Beeville even got ice!

    ReplyDelete