Friday, October 26, 2012

Pug Nationals - Day 3

Shawn, dad's nephew, slept over, and the next morning we walked to the park by the river with Mickey. He needs to walk a LOT to burn off his energy, but I pretty much sat on dad's lap watching him run and play.


Me, staying safe

I did walk around a little

That's Mickey, playing in the American River

We went back to the house, and the grownups and the nephew played Monopoly. Lots of laughing and yelling, for sure. Grandma won, then mom and dad had to leave to go to a barbecue.

The barbecue was at Aunt Kathie's house. Lots of mom and dad's friends were there, and there were lots of hugs and catching up all night. I got LOTS of snacks, and the shelties and border collie that live there didn't bother me too much. Dad took me home kind of early, but mom stayed to visit with her friends. She told me they talked and talked for hours. Just like old times.

Day 4 on Monday......

4 comments:

  1. Gracie,
    What a pawsome time you all were having!

    pughugs,
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome Awesome Gracie. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete