Saturday, June 2, 2012

Where is the time flying to?

Been awhile since I've written anything on my blog. Life's been really busy lately - mom and dad are working crazy, long hours. I'm on an agility break until next weekend. No adventures happening. Too hot to play outside. Too hot to go to class. Couldn't jump much because my back was out of whack (got adjusted last Thursday). What's a girl to do?

That's me snuggled in the blanket in back. Comfort first.

Sleep until life picks up again. Agility next weekend. A special visitor the weekend after that. Mom and dad's work calming down a little. Yup, life is about to get interesting.

4 comments:

  1. We feel you on the busy thing. But we are determined to get some excellent swimming in this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gracie,

    Oh no! back out of wack is not good, hope you are on the mend for your special guest.

    Oh my, can you believe its June already? Only six more months until Christmas & your snowmen reappear.

    Hi Arnie!

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute picture! Have a great Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you guys have been busy - you're all practically MELTING into that couch. Hope you get to rest up and recuperate for those upcoming agility runs. Hope your back feels better soon, too!

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete