Saturday, July 9, 2011

Arnie was the winner

When mom got home yesterday, this was in our mailbox.
An envelope, addressed to Arnie:


For the record, I've never gotten mail. I think it stinks that this came to just Arnie.
You see, he was the winner.
Yup, you heard me right - WINNNER - of Bellatrix's contest.


When mom wasn't looking, I took the envelope.
Try as I might, I just couldn't get to the prize inside.

I really tried to tear it up, but I still couldn't open the envelope.

Then mom used her thumbs to open the present up, and gave it
to Arnie, because he was the winner.

Inside was a Snozzle.

And a SECOND SNOZZLE!!!! Glory Days, there's one for me!!!

Here's Arnie enjoying his snozzle.
I am in my crate, because, um, I don't share.

Thank You Bellatrix!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! What's better than one Snoozle? Two Snoozles!! A spare to share, that's for sure. Enjoy the yumminess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures...well, minus the Snoozle my mom says. How nice of Bella to send two!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we have some jealous puggies over here. What a fun mail day!

    ReplyDelete