Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cutting Loose

When mom took me to the park for my Halloween photo shoot, she decided to take some "action" shots when we were finished. I love to jump, twist and spin.

These are just a few of my moves:

This is mom's favorite. She's says it looks like I'm "dancing like nobody's watching".



Gotta make sure I get every last, tasty morsel.



Whoa, flew right out of the shot.



Check out that air.



Gotta get that treat.



Who knew I could float?



I am soooo happy!



I look like a marionette, don't I?



Grab and go.

It was a whole lot of fun. I got to play AND eat. Win/win in my book.




2 comments:

  1. Such great action shots!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much air for such a little pug. Really nice action shots!

    ReplyDelete