Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Here's Arnie's agility run

I appreciate all the nice things everybody said about my run I shared yesterday. I am enthusiastic, I have lots of fun, and I leap like crazy. But part of agility is "teamwork" and that's the thing I struggle with. Sometimes, I just think I know the best way to run a course, and that conflicts with mom. Like in the video yesterday - the part where I tried to run through mom's legs and almost tripped her is an example of "lack of teamwork".

To show you some great teamwork, here's Arnie's run on the same course:



He's mom's "little man", but what he has in accuracy and teamwork, he lacks in pizzazz!

Mom's glad she has both of us to run. It gives her balance. She has the fun and excitement of running me, and the ease and teamwork of running Arnie.

3 comments:

  1. What fun you and Arnie have Gracie. We are glad you enjoy it so much. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Arnie! So precise!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arnie!

    You are a rock star in my heart! Sigh! You did an awesome job!

    Love,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete