Thursday, April 26, 2012

Excellent Times Two

Arnie here. Mom made Gracie give up her airtime, so I can share my success with you all.

As of last Sunday, I am now Pastime's Lightning in a Bottle, AX, AXJ. The AX stands for Agility Excellent. The AXJ stands for Agility Excellent Jumpers. That's right, excellent times two!


Mom was especially happy that I got my title that weekend, under judge Mark Upshaw. He was the judge when I showed for the very first time, in 2008 at our Pug National's Agility Trial. I, uh, didn't do that great that first time out. In fact, I pretty much ran around like a crazy dog. But I managed to pull myself together since then, and was able to show that judge, my mom, and everyone else that I am truly EXCELLENT!

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! ARNIE!!
    I (Hazel) like to do that crazy dog thing too!
    I should have had my Rally Advanced title two years ago, qualified 3 days in a row. But Silly Mom entered the A class and I should have been in B since I had finished my CD two months earlier. AKC said "sorry, no title". And I have rewarded mom for her silliness by being crazy dog run around silly ever since!! I guess I am just an entertainer at heart!
    Good Luck to Gracie this weekend!
    Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arnie, most spectacularly well done young man!! Doing in front of your first judge makes it especially sweet!!!

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are Arnie, very excellent in deed! Congrats!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnie, congrats are certainly in order! I wish hu-mom had started me in agility when I was a pup! Keep up the good work.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding me? Gosh you are magnificent!
    A star before our eyes!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi My Arnie,

    I'm so very proud of you! Wish I could have been there cheering you on, but I was cheering all the way from Austin. Wow, and to get your title in front of your very first judge. Way to go!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Suki

    P.S. tell Gracie I said hi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! We agree with Tweedles, you are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Arnie! You're a true champion! Now make sure you celebrate with some tasty treats.

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete